PUBLISHER: Google Inc.
Keep everything. Share anything.
*** Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive! ***
* With Google Drive, you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can access them even when you don’t have an Internet connection
* Create and edit Google documents with rich text formatting
* Edits to your Google documents appear to collaborators in seconds
* Make quick changes to spreadsheets
* View your PDFs, presentations and more
* Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
* Take a photo of printed text and convert it to a Google document
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
Free Fire Apps Review
Some Google apps do not work without the core Google Services installed. Luckily, Google Drive, aka Google Docs, will work fine on the Kindle Fire. So, here you go, another “cloud” app increasing the amount of space you have available on your Kindle Fire – and also complete access to Google Docs services.
You must be logged in to download this app.